Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 6

Focus...Hmm, I think in a big family like mine...my three kids and then my boyfriend's son, the kids still need to have their own individual time. They each need to focus on what they like, each one deserves their own quality time, so this week I will focus on each person in my family and something they like to do.

So today was my son, besides his playstation, spiderman is a important part of him. He loves spiderman, he has spiderman clothes, backpack, blankets, toys, games and he has even had at least three birthday parties where the theme and cake had to be spiderman. He loves Spiderman, like I love frogs actually probably more.

ISO 800 F/6.3 SS 1/125
Focal Length 24mm














ISO 800 F/6.3 SS 1/60 Focal Length 47mm

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome first shot!
Cari

Anonymous said...

That first photo is awesome! Great ficus and DOF!
cari

Jess said...

What a cute idea! I love your focus on the first one and how he is playing with the other action figure in the background!

Stacey said...

What a great idea! I hope you don't mind if I borrow it... to focus on each member of the family per day... So smart!

Kristi said...

I love when photos inspire me... I've been wondering when I should introduce action figures... look like your son's enjoying them!!

Tera Fraley said...

Neat!! Love the perspective of the first one, great job!!

emilyc said...

I love that shot of Spidey and your son. And your idea for this week is great. I can't wait to see the rest of your family's personalities come out in their photos.

C said...

first picture is cool!

me said...

aww that first one is great! I cant wait to see what you do the rest of the week.

Tomboymama said...

I like that first one, especially since he is not really posing for the camera!

Mandy said...

I really love the first one with the spider man. Great job.

Debbi said...

Fun pictures. Love how angle/focus, etc. makes the spiderman almost looks as big as your son!

Unknown said...

Aw I LIKE the first one...a lot! What a fun picture!!! Good job!

Val said...

Cute! I like how you set the first one up

Mom2Drew said...

Good job with DOF on that first pic. And check out them wrestling in that second one.

Margaret said...

Really love the first shot. Great composition!

Tori said...

Nice perspective on the first one! My DS loves Spiderman, too!

Ashley Hiskes said...

That first pic is great!

Becky said...

Love your perspective and DOF in the first one.