Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 15

Again nothing too "Top Notch" just played around, CC always welcome, thanks! Hopefully on Friday night I can play a little more, I've been looking for tutorials and things to try in PSE 6, but during the week time just does not allow for it. This photo was taken in City Park in New Orleans, LA.

All your comments are so appreciated, I love reading them and looking at every ones blogs.



Original

Added some color saturation and a vignette.


Changed to B&W and added a slight vignette

18 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

That sky is incredible! It's so blue and vibrant!

Anonymous said...

The blue in the second photo is amazing!!!!
cari

Toni said...

Wow the sky really popped in the second one. Love them all. Toni

pakosta said...

the 2nd one is LOVELY!
tara

For Over 29 Years... said...

very nice vantage point. I love shooting from the ground up, and that was a perfect scene to do that in. Very nice job with the blue in PS

Liz said...

The vignette really helps pop that amazing blue sky! Great job!

Danielle said...

Love the black and white. Just beautiful.

Suzy said...

I really like the 2nd one. You really made the sky pop!

me said...

you really got the colors to POP! Nice job!

Angela2932 said...

I really like your b&w!

Mandy said...

WOW! That middle one is my fav! I really love it. I can't get over how blue it is.

Sharon said...

Beautiful pic. Nice color enhancement.

Margaret said...

Love your plays with this photo. The colors are absolutely amazing. Love the B&W conversion, too!

Val said...

I like the color edit!

Tomboymama said...

I like all of them, but probably the second one best. Nice job!

Farrah Jobling said...

Great job! I love the saturated version.

Jessica said...

oooh the sky looks fantastic!!! great composition too!

Becky said...

I really like the color one because you can see the clouds in the sky better, and I love the lines of them.