Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 12

And now the last thing to focus on for 008....for me to RELAX more. Even if at times it seems as though it is impossible for me to relax and just put my feet up, I need to make time to do it. I have so many things to do on a daily basis...my day starts so early....I get up at 4:50am to be at the gym by 5am....workout until 6:30am then I shower and get ready for work. I leave the gym by 7:15am to catch the park and ride into downtown Houston. Where I work for a large national bank in the investment banking and trading area from 8am to 5pm. Then I catch the bus back out to the park and ride, get home by 5:45pm, cook dinner, make sure homework is done, make sure baths are taken, school lunches are made and clothes for the next day are laid out....try to relax a little and then try in be in bed no later then 10pm so I can get up and do it all over again the next day.

Where do I find time to PEA.....oh at work and usually while dinner is one the stove I can PEA...and update by blog with the POTD. I got to squeeze it in some how.

So I plan to find more time in 2008 to relax and put my feet up......where am I going to find the time? Who knows....any suggestions...LOL!

17 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Your life does sound really hectic. Glad you're going to remember to take time to relax.
P.S. I have those socks, too, and they're amazing! :)

Toni said...

Love it! Sounds like a great idea to me! So cute.... Toni

Sharon said...

You just need to add a few hours to your day. ;)

Michelle said...

wow. i'm tired reading that! you go girl on finding the time to relax--you deserve it! i love your angle for the photo.

emilyc said...

Great idea! I think it's probably something we could all focus on in 2008!

mel said...

no ideas for you... let us know if you come up with something brilliant!

Sara said...

The photo is perfect!
Good luck with your goal- it is an excellent one.

Tomboymama said...

Love your perspective! I hope you can figure out a way to find more time for you. Easier said than done these days.

Angela2932 said...

I'm impressed your getting the photos in! At least you can count on your feet being available when you don't have energy to find something else! Nice angle.

Margaret said...

Love this shot, and wow, it makes me tired just reading about your hectic days. I think it's great you still have a goal to find time for yourself!

Bobbi said...

Wow, you get up to go to the gym at 5am, impressive...you deserve to put your feet up!

Anonymous said...

those socks look so comfy! It is great to take time for ourselves!
cari

Tori said...

love the socks! i have some very similar and they are my favorites!

Becky said...

Can you quit work? ;-)

Ashley Hiskes said...

Yes, relax is another thing on my 2008 to do list.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Kuddos to you and all the other working Mothers out there. You guys are amazing.

Val said...

I don't envy your schedule one bit! Hope you can find time to chill!