Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 17

So today was just an easy play...just played with the colors and cropped the photos. These pictures are of my two puppies, yes they are only 1 yr old. My boy Kaos (one on the left) is 80lbs and my girl Solae (one on the right) is 74lbs. They are BIG puppies. And yes they are pitbull, blue pitbulls actually. I'm advocate for pitbulls, they really do get a bad rap, but hey I won't get into that here, I'm sure there are some that do not agree.

After























Originals



















14 comments:

Kristi said...

They're so cute!!! They look like harmless puppies :)

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I love the color on the first photo!
Cari

Toni said...

Cute! The first one has a big tounge. lol. Love them. Toni

Sara said...

They look very sweet!

Stacey said...

awww

Mom2Drew said...

I like pitbulls too.

Michelle said...

they are beautiful. love how you framed them out.

Amy said...

They look pretty sweet to me!

Val said...

Nice job brightening them up.

I have to admit that pitbulls scare me, just because of the things that I have read about them doing (they were always the "puppies" of the family prior to). I'm sure that you have the safety of your family first though.

tori said...

they are so cute! our dog is part pit (he's part pit and part boxer) and he's the biggest baby there is.

Becky said...

Pretty puppies. I like how the first one looks kind of goofy and the second one looks dignified. I actually like your before pics of them more than the after, though.

Margaret said...

Nice job. You really captured some nice shots of your puppies here!

Danielle said...

Nice work with the frames. I wish that I knew how to do that.

Mandy said...

Very creative cropping. I am always up for some pup pics!