Monday, April 28, 2008

Keeping up with my blog.....

Okay so I orginally started this blog because of my love for photography, as you can see I have not been keeping up with it, so I plan to start posting more...

This past Saturday was my B-day....I turned 32! Yikes! LOL, I had a good time, my boyfriend took me out to eat along with my best friend Cynthia, she came down from New Orleans, my brother and his fiance and my mom also joined us. It was great to all eat together......

So since Jr and Tiffany are getting married, he popped the question a week ago to her...and she asked me to be her maid of honor, I am so honored (lol)...Her birthday was 4/21 so I made her the most amazing gift (as she put it)....I made her a wedding planner, notebook, clip board and put it all in a really cute bag. Her colors are black and white and yellow. Take a look at the pictures below! The clipboard has a list of what to do when (note the words on the back), the yellow folder has different slots inside so she can put ideas, magazine clippings or examples of items and then the bag holds it all together...I think it turned out great!














No comments: