Tuesday, April 1, 2008

APRIL FOOLED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! Okay so these are technically maternity shots, she is pregnant, not the typical ones you thought they would be though. I could not resisit.....SORRY!

This is our lovely pitbull named Solae, she's due to have puppies within the next week or week in a half.

It has been forever since I did POTD but I'm trying to get back into it now. I really didn't do much with these shots, these are SOOC. Not sure what the theme is this week, but I will brush up so I know next time!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back!!! hope she has a safe delivery!
cari

Margaret said...

Ha ha! You had me going there! Hope all goes well with the mother-to-be!

Kari said...

So funny! You got some nice cleavage shots here. LOL

Michelle said...

LOL! i love them. i am so not a fan of maternity shots but these definitely gave me a big smile.

Amy said...

Too funny! I can't wait to see photos you take of her puppies!

Jason said...

lol, that is great! Not what I was expecting...

Becky said...

Ha! You got me! She looks sooo uncomfortable. Can't wait to see the new puppy photos.

pakosta said...

LOL>>>>>too fuNNY!
tara

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You know what...these are the best maternity shots I have ever seen.